Travel Writing


”Let's keep our health by exercising and utilizing public facilities”



I feel bad with my body condition. The fat that was piled up on my belly was a bit disturbing to my appearance. I think every girl feels the same way when their weight is increasing. And it just makes me a little stressed. One of the things I can do to get my weight back is to go on a strict diet, but I often fail to do this. Besides that, exercise is the next way to get your body back. So, I decided to get some exercise.

I choose Stadion Kridanggo as a place to exercise. This place is a sports arena where there is a soccer field, and also a running arena. The Stadion Kridanggo is open for the public, and you no need to pay to enter the place, all is free. Kridanggo usually open in daily, from 5 am to 7 pm. It is quite popular among Salatiga people, where you can exercise with jogging, playing soccer, or just sitting on it to enjoy the atmosphere of the morning or afternoon.

Not only adults or young people, fat or skinny, but everyone including children until the parents choose Stadion Kridanggo as a place to exercise. Some of them also use the running arena for marathon training. And I think Kridanggo is the best place to get some exercise, besides the beautiful view of mount Merbabu and also the smooth running arena that can boost your spirit for healthy life.


For you young tourists who are interested in public facilities especially in sports presented by one of the small towns in Indonesia, just come to Salatiga and enjoy the interesting spot in the city of the heart of faith. Let's keep our health by exercising and utilizing public facilities in our beloved city of Salatiga.

Komentar

Postingan Populer